Obese or overweight people are:
- 42% more likely to get Alzheimer’s disease.
- 60% more likely to die of a heart attack versus someone who is not overweight.
- 90% more likely to get type-2 diabetes.
- 14-20% more likely to get cancer.
- 24% higher risk of having a stroke.
- Overweight people have a 32% chance of getting high blood pressure where someone who is obese is 81% more likely to get high blood pressure.
- Hip and knee replacements are skyrocketing for the overweight and obese.
So I took some minced turkey and mixed it with chopped garlic (I used shop bought frozen chopped garlic), some mixed herbs and paprika.
Then I formed the mixture into 2 burger shapes and fried them. Meanwhile the Sweet Potato chips (shop bought) were cooking in the oven.
I also boiled some spinach to go with it.
I also learned that I had made the turkey burgers much too thick and had to squash them in the pan to help them cook through. This caused them to break up into smaller chunks.
The finished meal doesn’t look like much but was quite tasty.
- When making burgers, make them much thinner than you expect.
- Less garlic
- Spinach cooks very quickly
Optical to analog audio converter
by Darell Tan on irq5.io
This cool project sees optical audio converted to analog stereo audio.